|Image via: http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/2012/01/free-vintage-digi-stamps-olive-you.html|
Olive oil is my best friend. You can cook, clean, and moisturize with it; what else can a girl ask for?
I have been using it for months now as makeup remover, and it has been fantastic. Just pour it on a cotton ball and wipe! The toughest of eye liners fall prey to the oil.
Oh, how amazing the magical liquid is.
However, with the pros comes the cons. Here is a list I created to describe my experience with the golden oil.
- No weird chemicals, all natural product.
- Affordable: You can purchase an inexpensive bottle or a pricy one.
- The wrinkles my skin is starting to develop under my eyes get moisturized.
- Simple to use.
- Add a drop of Essential oil, such as peppermint, to olive oil for more benefits!
- Ants. The annoying creatures manage to find the used cotton balls in my trash can. Or, they climb onto the counter and find the bottle I forgot to close and take a dip into the bottle. Thus ruining a the whole container.
- Leaves a bit of an oily residue on skin you need to wipe off with towel.
If you give it a try, let us know about your experience!