Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Inspirations

Are there little things in your life that get you going? Sometimes for me it's knowing that tiny baby plants are starting their little lives in my garden. Their petite arms are stretching out of the ground, reaching up to the Heavens.


Other times it's knowing that no matter the situation, the Lord is watching over me.

Oh Lord, you have searched me and know me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, Oh Lord, you know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.
Psalm 139:1-5 
 
What inspires you in the morning before you rise?
 
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus
Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus.
-Fernando Ortega
 
Nancy Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment